Florida Workers Compensation Insurance
Florida Workers compensation insurance is required to ensure employers are protected from potentially unlimited financial losses as a result of an on the job injury.
If you’re like us, it’s all about value. At the Morse Agency, we specialize in providing you with value and savings. We represent some of the best Workers Compensation companies in the country, with a market for just about everyone. Florida Workers Compensation insurance can be costly, complex and ever-changing. You may think that because Florida Workers Compensation rates are set by the state, everything is the same. Although the rates may be the same, the premiums don’t have to be. Often, it just depends upon how experienced your agent is and how hard your agency is willing to work for you. The Morse Agency has Workers Compensation specialists with the experience and the knowledge to make the difference.
The Morse Agency’s experienced professionals specialize in finding coverage for contractors and solving the many problems related to Workers Compensation that are specific to the construction industry. We know the markets and we know the solutions.
Professional truckers are extremely concerned about time and money. Let the Morse Agency’s specialists help by finding the right coverage for the right price with insurance carriers that understand trucking.
As an agricultural-based business, your line of work comes with a wide variety of unique risks. Whether you’re a grower, a packing plant, or somewhere in between, the Morse Agency’s agri-experts know your industry and will shop our specialized agricultural markets to find the best cost-effective coverage to keep your business growing.
The requirements for carrying Workers compensation in Florida present some special needs and challenges for Country Clubs and Golf Courses. At the Morse Agency, we have the expertise to help you navigate the hazards.
Value and Savings You Can Expect From The Morse Agency:
We specialize in the following services to help save you money on your Florida Workers Compensation insurance:
- Dividend Programs: we offer plans to save you between 10-35% off your Workers Compensation premium.
- Safety Programs: we can help you set up a Safety Program that gives you 2% credit off your Workers Compensation premium.
- Drug Free Programs: we can help you set up a Drug-free Program that gives you 5% credit off your Workers Compensation premium.
- Review of Classification Codes: with so many Florida Workers Compensation codes in use, errors occur every day. We’ll make sure you’re properly classified.
- Claims Review: we can review your claims and follow up to get mistakes corrected, such as closed claims left open, claims reported under an incorrect class codes, subrogation against a 3rd party included.
- Experience Modification Review: NCCI experience mod errors are common. We’ll review your worksheet for past and present errors. We can forecast future experience mods and help you find ways to control future losses.
- Audit Review: we can assist with audit problems on your behalf to get discrepancies corrected.
- Certificates of Insurance: typically issued within the hour.
- Compliance Assistance: we can provide your staff with compliance resources for Federal and State Regulations, including Workers Compensation, OSHA standards, employee safety training, risk management record keeping, and more.
- OSHA Tracker: we can provide a streamlined tool that lets you enter information simultaneously and automatically into both your First Report of Injury and OSHA 300 Log, while organizing and maintaining your data for the required 5-year recordkeeping period.
Click Here for the 2013 Workers Compensation Rates provided by the National Council of Compensation Insurance, Inc.